2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

Just now, Mikah said:

Is SCV the only corps who actually marched off the field? Most of the other corps looked like they just walked off the field whenever they were done.

Cavaliers and Phantom percussion march off the field.

• Like 2

#18 is right there for the taking, Blue Devils!  Bring it!

• Like 2

Worried about Crown's placement now after having a few minutes to digest things.  In theory could that be enough of a GE and Music Analysis issue to drop them to 5th?  I don't think the judges have the balls for that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NeutralNovice said:

Anyone else have absolutely horrendous video quality?  I have Xfinity, the highest bandwidth before gigabit speeds.

I just started watching--just got home from work.

I gotta say that I've been underwhelmed with Flo, watching everything on the other side of the world (down-under) thru a VPN and ADSL feeding into a cheap wireless router. Had a lot of buffer and pixelating thru prelims & semi finals. Today I took some DCP'ers advice and directly connected via Ethernet from my modem. Problem solved! Not one buffer or video issue all day!

...FYI, just in case Flo returns next year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Drill looked tighter than yesterday. Guard seemed immaculate. Energy was over the top. Prosperie was running for his life from the props at the end. 

Prosperie, do your job!

GIVE THEM THE SPREAD!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

What?? Don't insult Mr. Weber like that :( I'm sure Gaines has helped make SCV's product as amazing as it is, but if you watch SCV's drill from the past few years, you can see that this is a Weber drill through and through. 

He does a phenomenal job, one of the most unique drill styles in DCI

And my favorite writer at that.

I'll have to ask him about this section of drill for clarification.  No insult intended.  

• Like 3

Just now, George Dixon said:

I think so too! So many corps building it is going to be crazy. I plan on being in for the Texas tour next year so we will grab a beer!

Good man! Fly to Bush airport. If you need a ride, I got ya! You will enjoy beer you can only get here. 11 below is great!