2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

3 minutes ago, CDUB said:

It pays to go on last. 

Absolutely.  As a band director that competes in California, I want to go last. Guys, you better have a great show, because if you do not, I will beat you every time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

One of my favorite parts of the next couple of weeks will be seeing all of the babies whine about BD's win. 

First I'll get a laugh off of them. 

Then I'll get equal pleasure from blocking them. 

Hey, it's just a mesage board, so I have to capitalize on the fun, right?

>being rude

OK

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

The corps are now all mingling on the field. Blue Devils will get to do another encore performance. I will be as close as possible to that hornline's park and blow during Everything Must Change. I'll check in after the encore.

That ballad is the perfect antidote to all the horror today. I can't wait to hear it again. Thank you, BD.  

• Like 4

So Crown has mic problems and still got placed 2nd in Music GE by Davis and 1st in Music Analysis. What? So mic issues don't really matter?

2 minutes ago, cube said:

Okay, SCV beats BD in music but BD wins in visual? I am not sure what the judges were seeing, but I saw a much lesser visual package in BD's show than I saw from SCV.

It's better to have a safe drill than a complex one. Score is about execution, not complexity. 

Of course, everything is hopeless justification for why my favorite show should win, but god #### SCV was smoking.

• Like 1