2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

1 hour ago, Sideways said:

Wow the butt hurt snowflakes are out of control in here!!  Was there some epic bender after retreat last night?!?

It's hysterical. Everyone is so "offended"

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

It's hysterical. Everyone is so "offended"

I'm offended that you think everyone is so offended.

You saw that coming, didn't you?  :-)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know!  What are we?  Puritans?  It's a costume.  They're performers.  If mom and dad had an objection, I'm sure we'd have heard about it by now.  

After many years in corps, DCI and DCA, I have next to no shame left.  Then i transitioned into racing triathlons and eventually ironman as a hobby.  Point being i own far too much spandex and have seen just about everything there is to see out there.  

All I can say is get over yourselves...

• Like 6

That's a switch seeing the Detroit Lions playing a preseason game in Indy after finals yesterday.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sideways said:

After many years in corps, DCI and DCA, I have next to no shame left.  Then i transitioned into racing triathlons and eventually ironman as a hobby.  Point being i own far too much spandex and have seen just about everything there is to see out there.  

All I can say is get over yourselves...

You fast at triatholon? 

19 minutes ago, Sideways said:

That's a switch seeing the Detroit Lions playing a preseason game in Indy after finals yesterday.

I posted in the BD thread earlier that as i was watching the Lions Colts game, the camera panned to the crowd and there was someone wearing a METAMORPH shirt.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Still...I have to admit, Phantom and Bluecoats did obviously go the T and A route this season. I am not entirely sure I would feel good about my kid wearing that stuff in front of thousands of drooling high school boys...or adults for that matter!

Then don't let your kid march drum corps because they sure as hell will be wearing even less during rehearsals and some nights out in college 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Anstigback said:

You fast at triatholon? 

5:20 range for 70.3s and my best full was 11:42 at Mont Tremblant in 2014.  Neither fast or slow...just consistent.

30 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Then don't let your kid march drum corps because they sure as hell will be wearing even less during rehearsals and some nights out in college 

Two totally different things, and you know it.

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Two totally different things, and you know it.

Is it really though? It is much more appropriate to be wearing that type of costume for a performing arts show than it is for normal wear. 

• Like 2