2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

5 minutes ago, tommynev said:

So i just got home from Indy and decided to read through the finals forum. Why is what the performers are wearing the main discussion? If you're one of their parents and didn't agree with the costuming choices then you had two months to pull them out in protest. For the rest of us it's a non issue. I guarantee the majority of those kids felt great with what they wore, revealing or not. In twenty years all of them will look back with pride. They are in the best shape of their lives. Let them enjoy it, everyone else go buy a t shirt.

I haven't complained in ten years about that ugly ### uniform my kid wore in 2007.  

:laughing:

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Couldn't care less*

sorry, pet peeve. 

I think it is acceptable as a form of sarcasm, though.  Like when someone says "like I give a ####" they aren't confused about how to say they don't give a ####, they are just saying they don't give a #### in a sarcastic way.  

Not that anyone gives a ####. :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I haven't complained in ten years about that ugly ### uniform my kid wore in 2007.  

:laughing:

Haha. Wasn't talking about you obviously :) And legit the only uniform that ever offended me was Glassmen 1993

Edited by tommynev
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tommynev said:

Haha. Wasn't talking about you obviously :) And legit the only uniform that ever offended me was Glassmen 1993

Oh that thing......it was wow bad. 

Those are truly offensive :D

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'm hope I can sleep tonight. 

I hope that guard member in the far left back was able to too. "Oh no, you did not just immortalize this on film!"

I don't know who's imagination they voyaged through to come up with that, but sheesh. Do miss the Glassmen though.

4 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

I've never seen actual good pictures of it until now (heard the horror stories, though).

That's...the most early-90's looking thing I've ever seen.

They actually look better in the pictures than I remember them being in person.

1 minute ago, ftwdrummer said:

I've never seen actual good pictures of it until now (heard the horror stories, though).

That's...the most early-90's looking thing I've ever seen.

Weirdly it's the exact same color scheme CBC used in their opener flags that year, and they don't look dated at all... 

Anyways.. great job by all the corps this year. Quite a few i wasn't sure of in June, but was totally sold on all them by last weekend. Special thanks to The Cavaliers, who have for two years running decided to live in their own little weird creative bubble.. naysayers be ######.. and finish the season as one of the crowd favorites. You guys made all the fans and alums proud, and no doubt inspired a ton of young men to follow in your footsteps.

• Like 1