Happy Day Before You Cancel Flo Marching Day!

I live in Canada and subscibed to FLO though I heard it didn't work up here. I was able to watch quarters and semis. 

Tonight nothing so I chatted with FLO and they said they didn't have the licence to show it in Canada. Why quarters and semis but not finals? Waste of money and they have effectively cut off all their Canadian fans. 

1 hour ago, CDN DC Fan said:

I live in Canada and subscibed to FLO though I heard it didn't work up here. I was able to watch quarters and semis. 

Tonight nothing so I chatted with FLO and they said they didn't have the licence to show it in Canada. Why quarters and semis but not finals? Waste of money and they have effectively cut off all their Canadian fans. 

There used to be so many Canadian corps out there.  Are there ANY Canadian corps in DCI anymore?

Canceled during WGI.  Don't regret it a bit.  Quality sucked.  Service sucked.  They charged me for an extra month when I canceled it and it took 3 days to get the refund.  I respectfully submit FloMarching can go [have inappropriate relations with] itself.

36 minutes ago, Bobby L. Collins said:

There used to be so many Canadian corps out there.  Are there ANY Canadian corps in DCI anymore?

One. Les Stentors. who finished 40th at Prelims.

8 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Paid for the full year so that I could see BOA championships too.

Now we know that Flo will also be streaming DCA championships over Labor Day weekend, which if I had only gotten the monthly subscription would be another reason to re-up. (But I'm attending that event live.)

Speaking of DCA, interesting scores from Williamsport today: 87.75 Hawthorne Caballeros; 87.35 White Sabers; 87.25 Fusion Core; 75.60 Skyliners.