Cadets 2018

39 minutes ago, afd said:

I love your enthusiasm but they finished 7th. Not a Cadet final finish that should be proud of. This this is the CADETS. 10 time World Champs. Only them and BD are double digits winners. 

Your words.

3 minutes ago, afd said:

You got me. Glad you are at that level where Cadets are at 6th and 7th. I'm not. Never will be. Spank me for that.

So, now that we've established maturity levels, please answer the question posed to you earlier. What finishing spot warrants the "proud" label?

• Like 2

Just now, kkpjm16 said:

So, now that we've established maturity levels, please answer the question posed to you earlier. What finishing spot warrants the "proud" label?

Good luck Cadets. This is what you have going for you. Bye bye.

7 minutes ago, afd said:

I'm not being negative. What I see it giving up. This is a competitive activity. Cadets to me have always been at the fore front of this. Sorry if it sounds negative. It is. What I hear is defeat.

LOL . Defeat? Giving up?  I would hate to hear what you have to say about former champions Phantom, Madison, Bluecoats.

SCV did not medal for a long time. Former Champs. Cavaliers had a down time.

Keep going with negativity.

What you hear is your own bias and ignorance

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

haha this is honestly really funny at this point

Except that it's not. I have a future son-in-law that has a World Championship ring, two neighbors who marched this year, and a daughter who will be auditioning in November. I guess I should warn her that if they place 6th or 7th, she will have failed, like her neighbors did three days ago. And she shouldn't be proud. That's "Dad of the Year" material there... 

Edited by kkpjm16
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, afd said:

Good luck Cadets. This is what you have going for you. Bye bye.

And still no answer. Kinda thought we were going there.