Cadets 2018

1 minute ago, snare_guy_83 said:

You haven't seemed to want to validate at all, all you've done is complain about Cadets score and placement. At least @Jeff Ream gave some rationale as to why the scores and therefore placement would be what they were. And I'm sure there are "bright percussion people" that have a variety of opinions. Cadets were great. Cavaliers were great. BK were great. Everyone was great. 

All Olympians are amazing athletes, but yet some of them finish in like 20th place. And for subjective scoring like gymnastics all that's given by the judge is a total score, at least you got some commentary and insight.

Be happy with what you have, enjoy the sweet beats, and respect the members and what they have accomplished.

Actually it seems that he DOESNT want his opinion validated and is saying that Jeff Ream does. He just wants to say the Cadets should've scored higher and that's about it

which really is the equivalent of saying "blah blah blah screw yours and the trained professionals' knowledge, the Cadets got ROBBED, it's all a conspiracy!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Actually it seems that he DOESNT want his opinion validated and is saying that Jeff Ream does. He just wants to say the Cadets should've scored higher and that's about it

which really is the equivalent of saying "blah blah blah screw yours and the trained professionals' knowledge, the Cadets got ROBBED, it's all a conspiracy!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Go back to your studying at the library. Your answer is quite the exaggeration of honest questions and sentiments.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Go back to your studying at the library. Your answer is quite the exaggeration of honest questions. 

There was one question in Dans' post and my response wasn't talking about that question 

"That's your hallucinations again. Are you and Bobby Siamese-twins???" - Xandandl

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

There was one question in Dans' post and my response wasn't talking about that question 

"That's your hallucinations again. Are you and Bobby Siamese-twins???" - Xandandl

ok little Brasso. :-p

Was it you who hacked my profile photo today?? 

Edited by xandandl

50 minutes ago, snare_guy_83 said:

You haven't seemed to want to validate at all, all you've done is complain about Cadets score and placement. At least @Jeff Ream gave some rationale as to why the scores and therefore placement would be what they were. And I'm sure there are "bright percussion people" that have a variety of opinions. Cadets were great. Cavaliers were great. BK were great. Everyone was great. 

All Olympians are amazing athletes, but yet some of them finish in like 20th place. And for subjective scoring like gymnastics all that's given by the judge is a total score, at least you got some commentary and insight.

Be happy with what you have, enjoy the sweet beats, and respect the members and what they have accomplished.

Jeff Ream didn't validate anything. He presented his opinions. I gave my opinions on this forum just like others do. Do I really need to be put under the third degree because I have opinions you don't agree with? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Wow, you are really amusing!

16 hours ago, xandandl said:

ok little Brasso. :-p

Don't drag my name into this fluffy pillow fight between you and cappy.... lol!

Edited by BRASSO

So in the midst of the first of what will be countless off-season verbal pillow fights, I see a banner ad here for a movie called The Tick, and my first reaction is, Wow, someone made a movie about the history of DCI competitive scoring.

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

So in the midst of the first of what will be countless off-season verbal pillow fights, I see a banner ad here for a movie called The Tick, and my first reaction is, Wow, someone made a movie about the history of DCI competitive scoring.

banner ads?  oh..that's right I don't see ads...got to love chrome extensions :)