Cadets 2018

I had to check the thread title to see what thread I'm reading. You people are all over the place!  So, GH is still firmly ensconced?  Are we looking at the prospects of another back-to-the-future rehash show from the '80's?  Hmmm can't wait to close the books on this phase. It's like a long goodbye. Oh what could be....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Liahona said:

AHAHAHAHA

You MUST be joking!

hmmmm...let's see...have someone else carry the bench?....blow a little air through your horn before you play...

GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!

af236be65db0a4412e97425bca6dfc66--the-pe

OMG! I forgot this was a Cadets thread, where there is no humor, sarcasm is ignored, and opinions are fact-checked for accuracy. Thanks for the reminder!

s5mNI6c3ydWT51yWHOoD7e1MBdTx3JXHqYbaZbuq

Wishing all the best to our Floridians, Georgians, and Carolinians in Irma's path. As our Texas neighbors have shown us all, no hurricane can destroy your spirit unless you let it. Stay strong and safe, but be careful.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 9/5/2017 at 11:38 PM, Brass34 said:

How young are we talking? I'm 23 and I still consider Cadets as being part of the elite group. They won the Ott two years ago lol. The way some of you speak, it's like it has been a generation since Cadets were great.

When the Cavaliers hit a rough patch, I don't remember it being doom/gloom or "they used to be good". The people I know predicted they would make a fairly quick recovery (they did). And now Cadets find themselves in a similar situation. They'll figure it out. The 10 time world champion with the largest alumni network won't stay down for too long

Marching member or HS age. Recruiting/audition now or in the next 2-3 years age

24 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Marching member or HS age. Recruiting/audition now or in the next 2-3 years age

Lol a recent age outs opinion is invalid compared to one who still marches.

I'm 20 and The Cadets are still good.

Edited by 20XXMM
  • Like 2

Still awaiting the announcements: per last line here.

Here is what we can tell you about the instructional team for 2018:20776759 10155720218996349 3755704382139939536 o

Design Team

Drew Shanefield
Bobby Jones
Tom Aungst
George Hopkins
Omar Carmenates

Additional design team members to be added shortly following meetings on September 10.

On 9/13/2017 at 2:24 PM, xandandl said:

Still awaiting the announcements: per last line here.

Here is what we can tell you about the instructional team for 2018:20776759 10155720218996349 3755704382139939536 o

Design Team

Drew Shanefield
Bobby Jones
Tom Aungst
George Hopkins
Omar Carmenates

Additional design team members to be added shortly following meetings on September 10.

Can't wait to learn more on September 10. It will be here before you know it.

• Haha 1