Cadets 2018

Just now, Shewhois said:

Well, there go my hopes for an On The Waterfront show. Or anything that isn't riddled with singing, for that matter.

29 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Well, there go my hopes for an On The Waterfront show. Or anything that isn't riddled with singing, for that matter.

Don't start bailing out yet as if its a sinking ship.  You might be buoyed by rereading what was written. 

"Details as to how many vocalists will be used, and in what capacity is not yet known..."

X  {The ship to shore messages have yet to be finished it seems. He may be counting how many clams and pearls he can find in them oysters before all is deemed barnacles. Don't abandon ship yet, even though the admiral is known to be an old salt who once he gets something stuck in his craw, doesn't easily let it go.].

Edited by xandandl

26 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Don't start bailing out yet as if its a sinking ship.  You might be buoyed by rereading what was written. 

"Details as to how many vocalists will be used, and in what capacity is not yet known..."

X  {The ship to shore messages have yet to be finished it seems. He may be counting how many clams and pearls he can find in them oysters before all is deemed barnacles. Don't abandon ship yet, even though the admiral is known to be an old salt who once he gets something stuck in his craw, doesn't easily let it go.].

Oh, I'm not bailing out just yet. I just wanted to see something a little different than last year from the Cadets. The choir was a cool experiment, but I'd rather not see something like that again the next year.

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Oh, I'm not bailing out just yet. I just wanted to see something a little different than last year from the Cadets. The choir was a cool experiment, but I'd rather not see something like that again the next year.

I know. Something like eating too much of your favorite ice cream makes it no longer seem special. Not that you can ever eat too much ice cream.

Edited by xandandl
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Maybe Cadets felt the choir was not an experiment.  If they are doing music that's not "Mass",  but other Bernstein music, they won't have a choir per se', but a Vocal Ensemble.  Most corps use of singers has been done as soloists, unless I missed someone.  Cadets could utilize, duos, trios, quartets and so on.

Edited by LabMaster
  • Like 1