Cadets 2018

6 hours ago, xandandl said:

Such errant posts seem almost to strategize to turn prospective mms away from one corps and to go to another. The post above tries a similar tactic.

Speaking of…so another feel good Cadets thread  

Don’t know how I feel about another year of vocals, they gave up so much room for them last year.

When I heard last year that they would be playing Mass by Bernstein I was so excited. I've been wanting them to do that for years. What I didn't expect was them to do an actual Mass on the field as a show. Like I've said I really like the beginning of the season when there was less singing and more playing. Then they just kept adding more and more singing and praying. I was like...ENOUGH!!!

• Like 1

I would like to see Hop design a show called "I will make it legal."

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sideways said:

It could use a corporate sponsor to support the choir, props, et al, imo.

How 'bout Legal Seafoods ? 

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh it was toxic before it left NJ.....you just had to read RAMD to know about it

"Toxic" is a nice diplomatic way of describing those RAMD days.  LOL

1 hour ago, Sideways said:

And here I was pondering which corps was going to ride the current storms and come out doing a Color Pre???  Bobby Hoffman would throw something that traditional in with the Bridgemen after doing some outlandish controversial routine.  Maybe the guard would go Blue Star like from the '70's and end with everyone on their knees except Old Glory. Its so dated it would actually be fresh. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, George Dixon said:

The closer should have built - instead when they turned around they hit the audience full out which was jarring 

That's a different issue, and I don't disagree.  However, I was responding to your point about "go in peace"

Have mixed feelings about most of what has been posted. I am not surprised by what is going on with Cadets. I am surprised it has taken so long to get to this point. IMO... they will have to hit rock bottom before change comes at the top. Sad but all so true. Brace yourselves. It may just happen sooner than you think. :flower::flower:

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, George Dixon said:

The closer should have built - instead when they turned around they hit the audience full out which was jarring 

Cadets should have gone all in after the back field props flipped...should have revealed a new second choir hanging from crosses singing "always look on the bright side of life..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1