Cadets 2018

2 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Cadets should have gone all in after the back field props flipped...should have revealed a new second choir hanging from crosses singing "always look on the bright side of life..."

Now this would have gotten a huge standing O from the audience lol... and great GE marks!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Have mixed feelings about most of what has been posted. I am not surprised by what is going on with Cadets. I am surprised it has taken so long to get to this point. IMO... they will have to hit rock bottom before change comes at the top. Sad but all so true. Brace yourselves. It may just happen sooner than you think. :flower::flower:

I’m sad because things didn’t have to be this way.  Just a few conciliatory words make a big difference.  Sometimes people don’t just burn bridges...they napalm them.  

What a shame. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Now this would have gotten a huge standing O from the audience lol... and great GE marks!!!

brilliant. one of my faves

18 minutes ago, flammaster said:

So is it true they are coming out West?  I hope they do something non religious and good like On The Waterfront.

Heathen. they are going to do the PASSION according to St. Matthew with a 100 person choir. Didn't you read the thread?

Edited by xandandl

1 hour ago, flammaster said:

So is it true they are coming out West?  I hope they do something non religious and good like On The Waterfront.

Confirmed by Mr. Hopkins this evening that Cadets will be in LA, Stanford and Denver.  Other details of tour to be finalized.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

"Toxic" is a nice diplomatic way of describing those RAMD days.  LOL

i was referring to YEA, but LOL....

7 hours ago, xandandl said:

Heathen. they are going to do the PASSION according to St. Matthew with a 100 person choir. Didn't you read the thread?

LMAO

17 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

It truly might be time for an all-Jimi Hendrix show.  :8_laughing:

with an all left handed horn line..lol

• Haha 1