Cadets 2018

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Yes, it should have been 6.21, I'm a morning person and should not type things late at night.

But wasn't it BAC under Tom Spadaro or Regiment when they made their first Cali tour under RV 

Its " Tom Spataro ".. not " Tom Spadaro "... (but no biggee , X )

6 hours ago, Stu said:

Oh how I want to respond to the NFL issue; but I also do not want to get this thread shut down. Suffice it to say that I for one attend sporting events and stop whatever I am doing and show respect to both the National Anthem and Prayer. And most, not all, but most of those around me, especially at NASCCR events, do the same.

:sigh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Dear Stu and Ghost , thank you for your restraint in not politicizing the current events you've referred to..I know it can be difficult to remain cool when emotions are high.. PEACE!

• Like 1

watching the BOA in Texas..I now see why corps go there to recruit..those H.S. kids can play....and march!

On 9/27/2017 at 9:17 PM, Jeff Ream said:

a slight disagreement. the staff is capable....when allowed

I will give you that....when allowed. That is the key phrase.

On 9/29/2017 at 3:27 AM, jonwoody said:

Wow. You are not too bitter are you. Change your name to "Bitter Betty" it's a much more fitting name.

Yes, every time anyone critisizes the Cadets they are just bitter and can't possibly know what they are talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2017 at 9:51 AM, Stu said:

Interesting that you blast someone else for possible bias when your own entire posting here is nothing more than your biased opinion. Just sayin'.

It becomes a little less of a biased opinion when a panel of 11 qualified judges agree with you. Hey, if you don't see a problem with the Cadets placing 7th then good for you.