that said the "letter" seems extremely immature and more of a rant

someone was in over their head imo 

just my outsider read on it 

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Hey I've been very critical of Hopkins lately 

Wait. You're talking about Hopkins?  (Yeah I know you're not but holy cow - pot / kettle amirite?)

14 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Hey I've been very critical of Hopkins lately 

but did not the same person who is being complained about make the ultimate decision to hire the person you claim is ranting?

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

but did not the same person who is being complained about make the ultimate decision to hire the person you claim is ranting?

Yup

but there is a resignation letter, those are a paragraph or two, and then there's a rant 

sometimes when people get in a situation over their head they start assigning blame and pointing fingers rather than leading and finding solutions aka stepping up

having seen the whole letter its more rant imo

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Yup

but there is a resignation letter, those are a paragraph or two, and then there's a rant 

sometimes when people get in a situation over their head they start assigning blame and pointing fingers rather than leading and finding solutions aka stepping up

I don’t know...seems like a continuing theme to me from what I heard from former employees. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Yup

I don't know the facts of the situation and haven't seen but snippets of the letter, but it seems that the embolden section of your response is exactly what many feel GH doesn't understand about himself.

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t know...seems like a continuing theme to me from what I heard from former employees. 

Seems to be the same old story, same old song and dance, and always includes the same person. I see a clear pattern of behavior, and yes I’ve seen the ranting and bullying while on tour. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don't think there's one person that ever took a job from this person without knowing what they were getting into now if they thought things were going to be different with them that's another story.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I don't think there's one person that ever took a job from this person without knowing what they were getting into now if they thought things were going to be different with them that's another story.

Perhaps people go in with a positive attitude, hoping for the best,   That’s how I approach life. 

• Like 1