Cadets 2018

On 10/22/2017 at 2:02 PM, JKT90 said:

Reddit dropped another one on GH. And one on Pioneer. 

wait about the guy i brought up this past summer and got attacked for posting it?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

wait about the guy i brought up this past summer and got attacked for posting it?

Funny how that works. DCP is often way worse than Reddit is

41 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

You mean Tony Soprano?  He sleeps with the fishes I think.  Or with Jimmy Hoffa.

It WAS (past tense) the custom of one USSBA band show coordinator (who will remain nameless) to introduce rookie DMs "the very spot" where Mr. Hoffa was "buried" beneath the turf at Giants Stadium. Then they moved the stadium to the other side of the parking lot, renamed the place, and the custom died just like Mr. Hoffa. Supposedly the map showing the now paved over secret location  was kept secure in an Allentown safe and  may have been pilfered when certain personnel moved north. :innocent:

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, xandandl said:

It WAS (past tense) the custom of one USSBA band show coordinator (who will remain nameless) to introduce rookie DMs "the very spot" where Mr. Hoffa was "buried" beneath the turf at Giants Stadium. Then they moved the stadium to the other side of the parking lot, renamed the place, and the custom died just like Mr. Hoffa. Supposedly the map showing the now paved over secret location  was kept secure in an Allentown safe and  may have been pilfered when certain personnel moved north. :innocent:

Like the Giants punter Sean Landetta once said...  it gave new meaning to the term "coffin-corner kick." :8_laughing:

I still think Mr. Hoffa is exploring the bottom of Lake Michigan. Why...uhhhh...severely curb his ability to breathe air in Detroit, and then move him all the way to NJ? LOL

Edited by Fran Haring

23 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Like the Giants punter Sean Landetta once said...  it gave new meaning to the term "coffin-corner kick." :8_laughing:

I still think Mr. Hoffa is exploring the bottom of Lake Michigan. Why...uhhhh...severely curb his ability to breathe air in Detroit, and then move him all the way to NJ? LOL

hey, it sounds like he had the same tour coordinator as some DCI seasons.