Cadets 2018

32 minutes ago, xandandl said:

That will insure more bathroom breaks, ha, ha.

They'll be fine.

GH is just using the weather to sort those who really want to be there to make the line from those who come along for the ride. Somewhat like Harry Potter's sorting hat that these kids know from their youth.

More will be revealed tonite at 8 pm (or so) @ corps Fb interview.

IMO dumb.  Does auditioning in the cold REALLY prove desire.  Is that the measuring stick?  This will shake out someone there who is "along for the ride"?  More archaic thinking.  How about auditioning in a sauna to give the students a taste of summer and rehearsing in 100 plus temps?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LabMaster said:

IMO dumb.  Does auditioning in the cold REALLY prove desire.  Is that the measuring stick?  This will shake out someone there who is "along for the ride"?  More archaic thinking.  How about auditioning in a sauna to give the students a taste of summer and rehearsing in 100 plus temps?

Come on now, auditioning in the cold was not part of some master plan to weed out the weak. Until about a week ago he had been saying that it will probably be in the mid 50's and be a comfortable day. The cold will make a difference but so would rain or a November heatwave. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Sarcasm!!! :8_laughing:  Brasso mentions BK who have had to deal with the winter weather factor for years. Ditto with Cavies, Blue Stars, Phantom, and Madison.

Why are you Bahstahn guys so cranky this week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2uvtl-1V70

Edited by xandandl

50 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Sarcasm!!! :8_laughing:  Brasso mentions BK who have had to deal with the winter weather factor for years. Ditto with Cavies, Blue Stars, Phantom, and Madison.

Why cranky?  Cause it was 75 last week and 24 last night.  And I have a crappy head cold.  I know....waaa!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LabMaster said:

How about auditioning in a sauna to give the students a taste of summer and rehearsing in 100 plus temps?

lol  why not? that's a good idea!!! :-D

Seriously, though, that's why you do shako runs... you want the kids to know what it's like in rehearsal/audition before the actual performance!

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Part of me is glad I did my ageout year with Magic now just for the winter camps in Florida.