Cadets 2018

11 hours ago, skevinp said:

And they will finally have hands.

Well, an hour hand and a minute hand. 

On 11/15/2017 at 1:25 AM, thirdcoast said:

Does anybody remember what happened the day and night of the 1989 DCI World Championship? 

On 11/15/2017 at 1:33 PM, cowtown said:

I’m guessing you’re talking about Hoppy throwing a fit to steal the traditional, honor of the previous years’ champion going on last at finals? He took that from Madison and all drum corps fans so his 5th place corps wouldn’t get knocked off the TV broadcast.  I found it odious and rather telling

#timetoretirehoppy

What the F does this have to do with Cadets 2018? Some of your guys' obsession with Hop is pitiful. Something happened THIRTY YEARS AGO and you still have a grudge. Reveals a lot about you. If you want to start a Hop bashing thread, by all means go ahead. However, I'm more interested in what is happening this year, right now. Glad to hear camps are going well

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Given the photos, vids, and gossip of the various corps camps this weekend, was there any band kid in America and others who didn't audition for drum corps this weekend?

Now you've done it.  Posted about something other than 2018 Cadets specifically right after everyone got a finger wag and chastising (angrily I might add) from Brass34.  You're gonna get it now from him.  

Edited by LabMaster