Cadets 2018

LOL... I know everyone has different page-view settings.... but on my browser, the "Cadets 2018" thread is 165 pages.... the "Blue Devils 2018" thread is 16 pages.

Coincidence????  I think not.  :8_laughing:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

LOL... I know everyone has different page-view settings.... but on my browser, the "Cadets 2018" thread is 165 pages.... the "Blue Devils 2018" thread is 16 pages.

Global warming.

4 hours ago, JohnZ said:

####, there goes our raise.....

and we aren't omnipresent, either....always appreciate help from the membership to keep the place tidy.  thanks!

Cadets 2018 - discuss.

awwww, a moderator used a bad word

LOL

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

The BD thread has a poster that stated that he's been to their camp and in his opinion the Blue Devils will be very good this season....... but geez, nobody responded to that, so the thread is currently stuck at 16 pages.

33 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

Good that the truth is going to come out but bad as to what the truth is. 

Yeah apparently bad enough it was deleted from reddit. 

• Like 3

On 1/23/2018 at 4:37 PM, Jeff Ream said:

i think the Crown issue was less of quality in performance and more in design. After the ballad it never really flowed, and especially for those not up on following source material and going super deep into show descriptions and thematics, it came across flat

Funny, I consider the part after the ballad the best part of the Crown’s show, even though I still don’t understand what the show is about, nor do I care to understand anymore. I thought the ballad was lacking/cheesy and the part before decent, though I really liked the parts where hints of the post-ballad material were breaking through. While I am not particularly fond of Crown shows, this one was one of the better ones for me, along with Common Good and In.trance.it

I guess different strokes for different folks, as always. 

26 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The BD thread has a poster that stated that he's been to their camp and in his opinion the Blue Devils will be very good this season....... but geez, nobody responded to that, so the thread is currently stuck at 16 pages.

I'm shocked that no one would follow up to confirm that the Blue Devils are going to be very good this season!!!  :tongue:

Maybe their thread for 2019 should be titled "Death, Taxes, and the Blue Devils."  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2