Cadets 2018

On 2/2/2018 at 7:15 PM, Jeff Ream said:

I said no anyway. I never marched there, so I shouldn’t be in there. 

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. 

-Groucho Marx

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As per Mr. Hopkins' Facebook page:   Cadets will be discussing their 2018 show this Wednesday night (Feb. 7) on Facebook (both Cadets' page and Mr. Hopkins' page).   Notices of exact time to follow.

"I'm not going to call it a "show announcement", but there'll be a lot of announcements ... we'll be talking about the Cadets' show this year; we'll be talking about the makeup of the corps ... letting you know some of the pieces of music we're playing and how it kind of all ties together ..."

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eleran said:

As per Mr. Hopkins' Facebook page:   Cadets will be discussing their 2018 show this Wednesday night (Feb. 7) on Facebook (both Cadets' page and Mr. Hopkins' page).   Notices of exact time to follow.

"I'm not going to call it a "show announcement", but there'll be a lot of announcements ... we'll be talking about the Cadets' show this year; we'll be talking about the makeup of the corps ... letting you know some of the pieces of music we're playing and how it kind of all ties together ..."

On the video George posted, he said 9:00 PM.

3 hours ago, Eleran said:

Good thing he clarified.  For a minute there I thought there was going to be a show announcement.

3 hours ago, skevinp said:

Good thing he clarified.  For a minute there I thought there was going to be a show announcement.

nah, he's not feeling any pressure from Mandarins one upping him as first to announce as Mandy did last night. Hop is probably going to surprise us all that he's gotten C and C2 to lead the Eagles parade the next morning in Philly (he and Drew are quite the fans we know) and then heading off to Korea to reprise his Atlanta Olympics experience.:laughing:

Edited by xandandl

17 minutes ago, xandandl said:

nah, he's not feeling any pressure from Mandarins one upping him as first to announce as Mandy did last night. Hop is probably going to surprise us all that he's gotten C and C2 to lead the Eagles parade the next morning in Philly (he and Drew are quite the fans we know) and then heading off to Korea to reprise his Atlanta Olympics experience.:laughing:

It's Philly.   I'd put a Mummers band out front. :tongue: