Cadets 2018

11 minutes ago, CDUB said:

It is ironic that the corps that will perform a show that is supposedly predicated on the perils of self-absorption and not listening to others is led by a director who . . . is self-absorbed and . . . doesn’t listen to others!  

The GE for this show is going to be off the charts!

Whatever

48 minutes ago, dans said:

You just reinforced the problem with the Cadets organization. They don't give a crap what the fans think about the Cadets. 34 years of support to the Cadets organization and all you can say is Bye. Hope you and Hopkins enjoy the continued decline of this once great organization. 

We are each entitled to our own opinions, and yours is just as valid as anyones, though I hope it  does not pan out as you are thinking it will.

To me, the show content so far seems a lot less George-like than usual. I guess we'll see what ends up on the field

I am intrigued by the show. I hope the title, which references everyone talking and no one listening, means the Cadets will be trying to get us to listen to more music and less conversation. I like the uniform design and hat.  As with any show design let's see how they bring it to life. 

From Cadets today, a photo of my last sponsoree to wear a true Cadet uniform (2015). He just hosted the Superbowl.

All other costumes pale in comparison to what has set the standard for about 7 decades. Bright, clean, sharp, neat. Society today doesn't need more dark shows set against the dark black curtains of Lucas Oil Stadium. I am very disappointed in the color palette inflicted upon the mms for 2018. Last year's versions were more conducive to positive GE possibilities.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Well I guess we have to be thankful that GH didn't pick this designer who outfitted the Norwegian hockey team for the Olympics.

Members of the Norwegian Olympic curling team, Christoffer Svae, Thomas Ulsrud, Haavard Peterson and Torger Nergaard pose in their unique uniforms. The team is expected to be a fan favorite for a third straight Olympics. Photo: Bebeto Matthews, Associated Press

(Pssst!  They're part of the curling team.)

Edited by Ghost
spelling
  • Like 1