Cadets 2018

25 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Of course, DCP members don't necessarily know which ideas come from Mr. Hopkins or from someone else, so what this really means is that "If we like things, we'll say that he stayed out of it, and if we don't like things, we'll blame him for it."

it's pretty obvious actually, plus he'll talk about it online and only mention where ideas came from if it was his idea

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eleran said:

Of course, DCP members don't necessarily know which ideas come from Mr. Hopkins or from someone else, so what this really means is that "If we like things, we'll say that he stayed out of it, and if we don't like things, we'll blame him for it."

I have spent many hours (during the season and off season) with the Cadets over the years. George's ideas are usually pretty easy to identify. I do understand what point you're trying to make though.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eleran said:

True story. the basic initial Toy Soldier idea wasn't Hop...

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

True story. the basic initial Toy Soldier idea wasn't Hop...

That is true, but the initial Toy Soldier idea was pretty cool. I know this from a friend of mine on staff that year. The show turned into a mess when George had his ideas incorporated...just saying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Eleran said:

If we start seeing mice running around with cheese we will know for sure.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

this

I find myself agreeing more often than  disagreeing with Ream these days. It’s like we are all converging on the same “undeniable truth” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Backflip Jesus, someone spinning wrapped Christmas presents or random mannequins appearing in the end zone are also key indicators - and of course Oprah banners are a given 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jonwoody said:

or Jesus