Cadets 2018

27 minutes ago, dooser11 said:

Marketing guy leaving YEA!?

Sean? Wow. 

On 3/13/2018 at 3:13 PM, dans said:

I have spent many hours (during the season and off season) with the Cadets over the years. George's ideas are usually pretty easy to identify. I do understand what point you're trying to make though.

On the C2 end.... the two dozen rocking chairs last year on the field were also rather easy to figure out.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Sean? Wow. 

One of the all-time best in the business.  Great guy. Had a lot of fun working for him.

15 minutes ago, MikeN said:

Best of both worlds - Cheesus?

Mike

Anyone planning on attending the DCA show run by YEA/C2 in Nazareth, PA, in July... make sure to stop by that new specialty-foods shop there:

"Cheeses of Nazareth."

I'm here all week, folks. Try the prime rib. :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dooser11 said:

Marketing guy leaving YEA!?

changing to consultant role as he is "opening his own marketing firm"... but does remain in an official capacity with YEA

They are looking to fill a couple positions in the dept - there's a press release on yea.org 

9 minutes ago, BigW said:

Ba-dum-tiss

I've always preferred this one for these moments...

9 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

changing to consultant role as he is "opening his own marketing firm"... but does remain in an official capacity with YEA

They are looking to fill a couple positions in the dept - there's a press release on yea.org 

"Consultant" = still has input, without the day-to-day... uhhhh... stuff. :innocent: That goes for any company/organization. Ahhh, to be a consultant.  LOL. 

Good for Sean. Absolute top-shelf guy. Whenever I did a gig for YEA I knew I was in good hands with folks like him, Ray Schofield, Paul DeLiberto, Justin Heimbecker, etc.  running the event.

From what I recall, he was a freelance marketing guy and YEA was a client, years ago, before they hired him full time.