Cadets 2018

8 hours ago, skevinp said:

I suspect the profanity filters were part of a package deal and perhaps cannot be altered even though they are so encompassing as to include innocent words that are regularly on prime time TV and no one over 5 years old would be offended by.

your suspicion would be incorrect.

the last four pages of doody has been removed, people who continue to act like the south end of a northbound horse will be next. 

#### kids......:mat:!

2 hours ago, Lance said:

this thread gets my

giphy.gif

But seriously, I just want to know their rep?  Has that been posted anywhere yet?

It hasn't been posted anywhere but Hopkins has discussed some of it on various live feeds which includes the Sound of Silence and Sensemeya.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lance said:

this thread gets my

giphy.gif

But seriously, I just want to know their rep?  Has that been posted anywhere yet?

See the OP of the pinned “2018 Programs & Playlist” thread for the full repertoire.

• Like 1

So I don't check in for a day or two and missed some excitement?  Was that all because I mentioned that Clifton attendance "probably will take a hit"?   

Well, the fact that this year's lineup has three corps from the top 6, which is better than last year, will certainly help in attracting drum corps fans.  But the point that was in my mind was that with neither Cadets nor Jersey Surf attending (nor 7th Regiment for that matter),  there are a lot of New Jersey families and friends of MMs in those corps who probably will skip Clifton this year.

Where's the controversy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JohnZ said:

your suspicion would be incorrect.

the last four pages of doody has been removed, people who continue to act like the south end of a northbound horse will be next. 

#### kids......:mat:!

how do i report you for circumventing the filters?

:bluedevil:

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

how do i report you for circumventing the filters?

:bluedevil:

not to worry, I reported myself....then the ####### suspended me.

spend my time out off the grid soaking up some sunshine and reflecting on my evil ways

came back and apologized to me for being a jerk.

learned a valuable lesson.  I feel better now.

....Cadets 2018....