Cadets 2018

23 hours ago, garfield said:

This morning, at the gym at 4:30am, I listened to your 2000 show again, Tek, for the 100th + time.

I know you.  I know that show.  It was one of two dozen that Cadets have used to ###### my soul.  I know it by heart.

You are my Bro, bro.  Thanks to you.

g

Definitely hope the Cadets have that type of year this summer, no matter how they place. :thumbup:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Definitely hope the Cadets have that type of year this summer, no matter how they place. :thumbup:

The way they rehearsed, I'm not worried. You can tell more by that than you can actual runs of show material most of the time.

• Like 3

Just now, Shewhois said:

Shame on Penn State for their decision to not support the Cadets this summer.  

Penn

Penn seems to be using an abundance of caution in this situation, nothing more and nothing less.

And there is nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Like others have said elsewhere... rebuilding goodwill across the board will take time.

• Like 3

Yes it is their right to decide But why not be a part of the solution? Everyone who was culpable is gone. Of what exactly are they afraid? The current mm who would be at their facility? The fans?  Who poses the risk? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

Yes it is their right to decide But why not be a part of the solution? Everyone who was culpable is gone. Of what exactly are they afraid? The current mm who would be at their facility? The fans?  Who poses the risk? 

the risk is the unknown. There is still a lot more that could come out for all we know. Penn is under no obligation but to do what they feel is best for them. they left the door open to possible dealings down the road.

• Like 2