Cadets 2018

#### YES, CADETS!

#### YES.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I really do not know who he is, but I'm hoping he rights the ship. 

Scott's a wonderful guy. Cadets Tymp player circa 1982/83/84. Incredibly good and insanely sublime tymp player.  Has a solid HS program in the area near West Chester. Always treats people with respect and kindness. Trusts people to do what they do. Honored to call him a Kappa Kappa Psi brother. He'll get the ship righted. I sense there will be a very positive vibe there as time goes on.

For Fran, IIRC I mentioned him some time ago in a discussion as the total antithesis to Rickie Lee. For anyone curious... in this situation this is a GOOD thing. :innocent:

• Like 5

It would appear that the new leadership has what it takes not only to stabilize the organization, but much more than that. Scott and Drew carry the Cadet DNA back from when the corps was upending and re-defining the activity in the 80's and 90's. Add the brilliance of Tom Aungst, and you have the makings of something really special. Given the theme and the substance of the  program material we could see The Cadets create the next seismic shift in the activity in the (near) future. I say we accept no limitations and and look forward to some great stuff this year!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BigW said:

Scott's a wonderful guy. Cadets Tymp player circa 1982/83/84. Incredibly good and insanely sublime tymp player.  Has a solid HS program in the area near West Chester. Always treats people with respect and kindness. Trusts people to do what they do. Honored to call him a Kappa Kappa Psi brother. He'll get the ship righted. I sense there will be a very positive vibe there as time goes on.

For Fran, IIRC I mentioned him some time ago in a discussion as the total antithesis to Rickie Lee. For anyone curious... in this situation this is a GOOD thing. :innocent:

I do believe I know what you’re talking about... :peek:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GlenI said:

It would appear that the new leadership has what it takes not only to stabilize the organization, but much more than that. Scott and Drew carry the Cadet DNA back from when the corps was upending and re-defining the activity in the 80's and 90's. Add the brilliance of Tom Aungst, and you have the makings of something really special. Given the theme and the substance of the  program material we could see The Cadets create the next seismic shift in the activity in the (near) future. I say we accept no limitations and and look forward to some great stuff this year!

Scott and Tom went to college together. Their percussion professor was a great person, and there's some of his ethos and beliefs in both of them in every good way possible.

This announcement has me super excited/relieved about the season! I’m excited for what this show design can do now with some fresh/new minds.

• Like 2

Now, lets get April back in for guard caption head :lle:

Also, Ara Batur has potential to be a powerful ballad.  Great choice.  

• Like 1