Cadets 2018

12 hours ago, xandandl said:

What a breath of fresh air!!!   Way to go Scott!

https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org/videos/10156549152881349/

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, dog

At this point, I don't really care too much where Cadets place. It's so great to see that they're in good hands with this new director/alum. So much negativity over the years, it's great to see something POSITIVE coming from Cadets. Can't wait for the summer. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

At this point, I don't really care too much where Cadets place. It's so great to see that they're in good hands with this new director/alum. So much negativity over the years, it's great to see something POSITIVE coming from Cadets. Can't wait for the summer. 

I think that says everything right there. In the past (especially the past several years) all any of us had positive to cling to was competitive success. Now we have a real sense of a fresh start and some positivity. 

In the long run things will be see much better. I just hope they have a fantastic (fun!) summer - walk off the field feeling proud of what they've achieved. Seems like the corps is heading in such a good direction! I honestly could care less whether they place 1st or 5th or 10th this summer. Just have a good one and lets build a good path forward after this (horrific) nightmare of a situation

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1