Cadets 2018

21 minutes ago, xandandl said:

There seem to be props (or they painted last year's pews grey.) (note the horn mic.)

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky and outdoor

Those look like the spinning props that were revealed earlier this year. Based on the logo for the show title, we can assume they will still be using them 

9 hours ago, Brass34 said:

Those look like the spinning props that were revealed earlier this year. Based on the logo for the show title, we can assume they will still be using them 

It's not the props that catch my eyes its those red practice silks!  Best color ever used on the field.

Fan of the Arts

A link to an interview with Scott wasposted on Jaccii Farris' FB page(Allentown Reporter (but not her interview))  https://www.facebook.com/DocujournalistJacciiFarris/?hc_ref=ARSi-5noJbIXoTyoAubTWa8NE0Ij4LfV4cmVAcMj_jyBszTUndJqPbYz3k7rtgCNWjE&fref=nf

"Check out this exclusive interview with the new Director of the Allentown Cadets Scott Litzenberg @CRE8Rcnfdntl #cadets #drumcorpshttps://t.co/JXu7aRSdix"

13 hours ago, xandandl said:

I remember in a previous century when I could do a move like that, maybe not at 210 bpm. Now such moves pays my orthopedic surgeon's kids' medical school tuitions.  Just sayin'...Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor

They're gonna need more knee braces ;-D

16 minutes ago, Eleran said:

One interesting note from Scott:   not a single marching member from before the Hopkins news broke has left the corps.

That's great! Shows the corps is stronger and mightier than one horrific person.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

First among the best.

First public appearence tonight at Richland Stadium abutting UP Johnstown campus. 8 pm.

I hope they are streaming this for viewing later.  I'm hearing lots of good things coming out of Cadetland!

Fan of the Arts

• Like 5