Cadets 2018

Back from vacation???:blink:

46 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Most New Yawkers and Joisyites drop the "of":bigsmile:

Always said it that way but I do know others that say it the other way.. They're weird lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Yea.org is back 

but what has not been adjusted completely is the The Cadets' tour schedule; many housing sites still listed as TBD. For example, I know tonite they leave for Erie, PA for most of the week. But where there?  Gannon, Mercyhurst, a local high school? a floating platform on Lake Erie?  Fans and alums want to stop by and gaze on the wonder. Can't deliver the mellophone iced Gatoraid without an address now, can we?

Edited by xandandl

2 hours ago, jonwoody said:

Back from vacation???:blink:

They were visiting The Stripes who made a brief appearance during last year's tour to do their Sunday obligations.

Edited by xandandl

Just now, xandandl said:

but what has not been adjusted completely is the The Cadets' tour schedule; many housing sites still listed as TBD. For example, I know tonite they leave for Erie, PA for most of the week. But where there?  Gannon, Mercyhurst, a local high school? a floating platform on Lake Erie?  Fans and alums want to stop by and gaze on the wonder.

That's what happens when you throw away 50% of your tour planning at the beginning of May.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eleran said:

That's what happens when you throw away 50% of your tour planning at the beginning of May.

I presume you are referencing the decision to forego California and the Northwest this season.

I am looking at a larger issue; even second tour housing is not listed. Redditors seem to mention this or that h.s has already been confirmed when Cadets are in their area, for instance Portsmouth, NH for Lawrence, MA show.

How does one deliver the iced Gatoraid requested by favorite sections from interested alumni?

50 minutes ago, xandandl said:

but what has not been adjusted completely is the The Cadets' tour schedule; many housing sites still listed as TBD. For example, I know tonite they leave for Erie, PA for most of the week. But where there?  Gannon, Mercyhurst, a local high school? a floating platform on Lake Erie?  Fans and alums want to stop by and gaze on the wonder. Can't deliver the mellophone iced Gatoraid without an address now, can we?

The Cadets will be at Mercyhurst until Friday!

27 minutes ago, JoshClements403 said:

The Cadets will be at Mercyhurst until Friday!

Thank you very much.

Weather in Erie looks great for most of the week considering what others are experiencing.

Edited by xandandl