Cadets 2018

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Geez...  didn't get enough sleep or something???  Toothache, perhaps??? LOL

No need for the low-rent snark. You can hit the "report" button anytime you wish if something, or someone, bugs you. 

I won't get snarky and give you detailed instructions as to where to find the "report" function. :laughing:

Don’t worry, he hit it on Jim,  Fran.  I hope that makes him feel better.  It’s rather ironic because I see him on practically every thread taking conversation in all sorts of different directions.  

• Like 4

18 hours ago, BRASSO said:

This was a very nice sounding musical piece by the Cadets2 here. What is the name of it... anybody know ?

How can any drum corps fan not recognize this piece???  Played for so many years by the Cadets. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, karuna said:

How can any drum corps fan not recognize this piece???  Played for so many years by the Cadets. 

Cadillac in The Skies. 

When the Cadets played it for encore, rarely would the audience be told the name of the pieces the corps played. In fact, almost no corps announce to the audience what pieces the corps will play in encore. Perhaps this will change under the new "rain-out standstill" protocols announced this winter by DCI.

• Confused 1

My first live show for 2018 is July 5th.. god I can't wait !!!:thumbup::babies::dancin:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, karuna said:

I guess I'm just plain stupid regarding this.. Thats probably my best answer for you today with your question, Karuna.

42 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Cadillac in The Skies. 

When the Cadets played it for encore, rarely would the audience be told the name of the pieces the corps played. In fact, almost no corps announce to the audience what pieces the corps will play in encore. Perhaps this will change under the new "rain-out standstill" protocols announced this winter by DCI.

Cadillac of the Skies 

• Like 4