Cadets 2018

25 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

last day in Erie, PA - then back to OH tonight ahead of Akron tomorrow

36136976_10156615251071349_6418131009513

How long a "stop en route" are they taking?!?  It's only a 2 hr 20 minute drive from Erie to Orrville.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see how they fare tomorrow. IMO they are a hell of a lot better than last year. I still think cracking that top 5/6 will be tough, but I am very happy with what I've seen. The one thing I think they did really well last year, and are continuing to do well this year, are the vocals. Usually I don't like vocals, but the Cadets do it in a way where it enhances the production rather than distracts from it. Going to be an interesting season for them.

Edited by queenanne_1536
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eleran said:

You're jumping the gun a little.   No show today.

That's OK. 2K,  there's room on my life raft of miss statements.  We just need to send out an SOS and hopefully find a sandy beach.

Edited by Ghost

22 minutes ago, Eleran said:

You're jumping the gun a little.   No show today.

Crap. I worked 5pm to 5am this morning so forgive me. I have my days mixed up. 

5 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Can't wait to see how they fare tomorrow. IMO they are a hell of a lot better than last year. I still think cracking that top 5/6 will be tough, but I am very happy with what I've seen. The one thing I think they did really well last year, and are continuing to do well this year, are the vocals. Usually I don't like vocals, but the Cadets do it in a way where it enhances the production rather than distracts from it. Going to be an interesting season for them.

But but but “the trend”

not sure how you’ve seen the show, or at least the entirety of it. They’ve been in stealth mode since the gopher level 90 second “preview clip” back in Ada - and that wasn’t representative at all

anyway - I agree they and the show are much better

id expect them a couple (2-3) points below the front runners tomorrow night 

but we won’t know how things really stack up until SAT and ATL imo

this year could get tight at the top outside the medals 4/5/6/7 could be close imo - esp 5/6/7 

the big question mark in my view is visual and guard... 

12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

That's OK. 2K,  there's room on my life raft of miss statements.  We just need to send out an SOS and hopefully find a sandy beach.

And put on some purple velour ...