Cadets 2018

19 minutes ago, xandandl said:

yes, but they got caught sending an S.O.S.:sigh:

needs a message in a bottle

It’s going to be interesting how things shake up. From what I saw last night, quite a few of the groups haven’t lived up to the hype machine so it remains to be seen if “everyone is better than last year” or they leave room for Cadets to sneak in. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DCI-86 said:

It’s going to be interesting how things shake up. From what I saw last night, quite a few of the groups haven’t lived up to the hype machine so it remains to be seen if “everyone is better than last year” or they leave room for Cadets to sneak in. 

I see your point. Personally, I think BAC is the one they could take out. The hype for them last year was real - this year it was grossly over-exaggerated.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, xandandl said:

c) Dr. Drew Shanefield's answer to Hop talks by explaining that "No Orrville, Ohio is not named after Mr. Redenbacher. He only has one "r" . However, popcorn for everyone anyway."

What Orrville, Ohio is known for however is that it's the home of the J.M. Smucker Company (Smucker's). Orrville is the world headquarters of one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world.  If any of you drive through that part of the state they have a wonderful barn that you can visit for shopping and sight seeing. 

1 minute ago, jwillis35 said:

What Orrville, Ohio is known for however is that it's the home of the J.M. Smucker Company (Smucker's). Orrville is the world headquarters of one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world.  If any of you drive through that part of the state they have a wonderful barn that you can visit for shopping and sight seeing. 

Oh sure, 200 Cadets devouring all those sugary samples. As if the waffle machine lines in Knightstown weren't bad enough:laughing:

• Like 1

SO VERY EXCITED to see them tomorrow night (via the glory of the internet, anyway). Although I've only seen the gopher-view short from the preview, I am overwhelmed with positivity about what's coming. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life (I know, not really a new life, but thems the words). I'm feeling good!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

SO VERY EXCITED to see them tomorrow night (via the glory of the internet, anyway). Although I've only seen the gopher-view short from the preview, I am overwhelmed with positivity about what's coming. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life (I know, not really a new life, but thems the words). I'm feeling good!

giphy.gif

• Like 4