Cadets 2018

21 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Have to admit that one thing about the cadets this year that is really striking, even more so than in the last 2 or 3 years, is the quality of technique and their ability to be so in sync. If this particular group can master this drill they could put on just an absolutely incredible performance come finals. My opinion, however, is that they're going to need to highlight the lower body just a little more than it is now. But that is just an uneducated opinion from someone with no fashion sense. :)

Yup they will need a refit, kids losing a lot of weight right now. 

Their technique looks good so far, some adjustments and tweaks and lots and lots of drum corps cleaning and the show could go far 

Edited by George Dixon

On 6/25/2018 at 7:37 PM, xandandl said:

... My tee-shirt order is already a week old. Like the old YEA, they took my $$$ for two Cadet badge tee shirts XL asap; but same old YEA has failed to send posting date or delivery.  June 30th approaches. What's Beau doing on those buses?  Sleeping?

Phone call from YEA with follow up email has my shirts ready for Sat.  Seems they were popular and caused a Christmas rush early. Nice to hear of such support.

While we wait for a show, did anyone get a postcard from Tekk yet?

11 hours ago, MikeD said:

I don't think they make peeps in this uniform color combination.

theodysseyonline.com_bunnypeeps.jpg

lmao !!

the more i see of the show, the more I like it. conceptiually some fleshing out to be done for sure, and cleaning, but ####.....that's some Classic Cadets stuff updated for tday

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

the more i see of the show, the more I like it. conceptiually some fleshing out to be done for sure, and cleaning, but ####.....that's some Classic Cadets stuff updated for tday

Agreed. It grows on ya

Cadets finish their Ohio swing (Ada, Sparta, Akron, Williamsburgh, Austintown, Youngstown) with a laundry day as they dance with the rain clouds before Moon rise Thursday night in Pennsylvania.

Image may contain: one or more people

Edited by xandandl

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Totally.  I liked it immediately.  There is dirt, but it is a quality design.  Lots of energy and unexpected moments.  

P.S. - and NO CHEESE!  

Edited by Ediker
PS
  • Haha 1