Cadets 2018

2 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

The Cadets Instagram story shows them being led onto the field by someone wearing the traditional uniform. My heart nearly skipped a beat. Is that new? Is this a sign the uniform may live to see another day?

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

A sign of what's to come in the future hopefully. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

3 members down, 147 to go!

You should talk to the members about this. They absolutely love the way the uniforms they are wearing allow them to move. Given that this activity is about them, perhaps their take on this is relevant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Icer said:

You should talk to the members about this. They absolutely love the way the uniforms they are wearing allow them to move. Given that this activity is about them, perhaps their take on this is relevant. 

I like 'em personally. They're pretty cool and dazzling. So are C2's in a different way. And you're absolutely right- with the athleticism, they have to wear something that allows them to do it without ripping seams and lord knows what else during a performance.

1 hour ago, Icer said:

I’m not sure what the corps members want to wear is all that pertinent for any corps. If the trend today is to wear a uniform that best sells the show and helps earn the highest score, that’s most likely what they’ll want to wear. 

Clean marching and great playing.....that's what I want from Cadets....although a part of me wants to not see rolling around on the field; a cliche, IMHO.

4 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Do the reverse. Start in the new uniform and put the old one on during the show. 

It would make sense with the concept of their show. Discourse molding into a unity no? Those crazy busy uniforms one by one turning into the old school unis. It would/could have a big message. I don’t mind the new ones, it would just be pretty sentimental.