Cadets 2018

talk about a heat wave...2.2 improvement from previous show..I don't recall that happening last year..as a matter of fact sometimes scores went down...watch out DCI, the Cadets are serious!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

talk about a heat wave...2.2 improvement from previous show..I don't recall that happening last year..as a matter of fact sometimes scores went down...watch out DCI, the Cadets are serious!!

Waiting on a pattern, but it sure was eye popping seeing those numbers. 

FWIW, I took a buddy to the Lynn show. He’d never been to nor heard of drum corps before last night. We watched the Cadets drumline warm up in the nearby cemetery, as well as SOA. Anyhow, his mouth dropped several times during the Cadets show, and he let out a long, “Wow....”.  In his opinion, the Cadets were the best and most memorable show (above BC, CC, and BAC).  (And I didn’t share with him what transpired in the Off-season — solely based on last night’s performance, though it’s possible he was biased having seen the Cadets warm up.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chris ncsu said:

Waiting on a pattern, but it sure was eye popping seeing those numbers. 

Happy about last night's score, but I am in the same boat. 

GO CADETS!

• Like 1

Cadets were markedly better last night, as reflected in the score. M&M was much improved and the complexity of brass, percussion, and movement were on full display. This was not a fluke, but the result of a quality design and solid work from the MMs. Congrats!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Seems pretty clear they purposefully stayed out of he content world to give Flo that territory..

and user accesibility too

4 hours ago, ranintothedoor said:

I use dciscores.com to keep tabs on scores (probably cause I have ADHD and the little icons just complete me...), and Cadets improved the least amount from their previous scoreon July 1st than any other corps in world class.  That probably lit a fire in the member's hearts.  

and sometimes things just click. Could be lots of recent cleaning just fell into place and boom

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mfrontz said:

very cool article!