Cadets 2018

29 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

high quality video from brass warm ups from last week - I personally love the sound of this years brass line, continued cleaning of their feet and confidence in the drill will improve their scores IMO. Such a good video:

Very proud of these kids! This is just the beginning of great things to come!

• Like 2

Scrap the current arrangement of Ballet Sacra and put the full version from ‘93 on the field...runs included.

13 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Scrap the current arrangement of Ballet Sacra and put the full version from ‘93 on the field...runs included.

I will just assume you haven’t had the opportunity to compare the two charts. 

I am humbled by every video I see on and off the field of this corps. Do you want to see and example of young people overcoming adversity? It is these Cadets. We had to go through many of the same things they did from 80-84 (and beyond) and it set the stage for the next 30 years. These Cadets are setting that same stage for years to come.  I can't wait to see them in Denton, Katy, and San Antonio next week. I will finally get to spend some time with them backstage. #marchstraightandtrue

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, njthundrrd said:

I am humbled by every video I see on and off the field of this corps. Do you want to see and example of young people overcoming adversity? It is these Cadets. We had to go through many of the same things they did from 80-84 (and beyond) and it set the stage for the next 30 years. These Cadets are setting that same stage for years to come.  I can't wait to see them in Denton, Katy, and San Antonio next week. I will finally get to spend some time with them backstage. #marchstraightandtrue

It's in the corps DNA and something that can't be bought

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, George Dixon said:

high quality video from brass warm ups from last week - I personally love the sound of this years brass line, continued cleaning of their feet and confidence in the drill will improve their scores IMO. Such a good video:

Someone commented earlier they needed more rips in Ballet Sacra like the older version... Listening to the excerpt around 2:04, how 'bout that Baritone section on those 16th triplets? That's some serious quality.

• Like 1