Cadets 2018

2 minutes ago, dwizzle22 said:

I haven't seen any comments on the recording of "Oh Holy Name" that was played at the beginning of the Cadets show last night. It was a recording of the current corps and alums singing after the Clifton show.  Any alumni reaction?  

It didn’t happen at the streamed show the other night. Not sure alumnus made the KS contest last night. Sounds cool in theory. Was supposed to debut in St. Louis 

Edited by George Dixon

For what it's worth (i.e. nothing, except to pass the time), last night was the halfway point in the season (26th day of 52 day season), and here's a comparison of their scores at the same point the last couple seasons:

2016:  81.500

2017:  82.950

2018:  83.050

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The ballad in this show is one of this season’s highlights. I can’t wait for the next broadcast to hear it again 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

The ballad in this show is one of this season’s highlights. I can’t wait for the next broadcast to hear it again 

I really wish there was a current rehearsal video of the entire show. The ballad sounds much better on the rehearsal videos, or the shows that are not broadcast on the Flo.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I really wish there was a current rehearsal video of the entire show. The ballad sounds much better on the rehearsal videos, or the shows that are not broadcast on the Flo.

Brass only warm up but the best recording out there right now 

ballad section at 10 seconds 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 7/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, George Dixon said:

It didn’t happen at the streamed show the other night. Not sure alumnus made the KS contest last night. Sounds cool in theory. Was supposed to debut in St. Louis 

I was waiting for it in St. Louis because someone had messaged me about it earlier in the day.  

10 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was waiting for it in St. Louis because someone had messaged me about it earlier in the day.  

“Technical difficulties”

• Thanks 1