Cadets 2018

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I went down to Marian Catholic in 2015 to see the corps rehearse but also to bring my friend Collin a birthday cupcake.  I don’t know how I missed Zarlengos. 

My niece attends Providence now and is quite a softball player.  Great school. 

Not only are Gino and Collin brothers-in-law but they share the same birthday...with a former Cadets baritone section leader. He's the best of the 3 as good as the other 2 are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Not only are Gino and Collin brothers-in-law but they share the same birthday...with a former Cadets baritone section leader. He's the best of the 3 as good as the other 2 are.

Different Collin.  He was a synth player in the corps.  Great kid.  But aren’t they all? :14_relaxed:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Different Collin.  He was a synth player in the corps.  Great kid.  But aren’t they all? :14_relaxed:

oh since you and your sir have been been close to BAC, I thought you meant the McNutter whose bdy is Aug. 1.  I know who you mean.

• Like 1

Hi all!! Curious as to if there area any videos after Clifton of the Cadets floating around of the full show performance.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Hi all!! Curious as to if there area any videos after Clifton of the Cadets floating around of the full show performance.

None

darn it..

14 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

darn it..

we usually see a few out of TX and the regional - fingers crossed. The show has come so far, sells much better with lots of little improvements and (soon) one big addition. Guard is vastly improved, brass is cleaner and more dynamic and the percussion is quite strong

I'm confident the corps will perform (and score) quite well on Saturday

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

way too much chit chat about birthdays - now I'm hungry for cake!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1