Cadets 2018

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

yes, that would usually mean the first one (spare) they carried was dropped. Ahead of that solo they do this crazy flip of the stick and catch before they turn around - a very risky move in and of itself... so either the member didn't have the spare (unlikely) or dropped one prior and then one now. Audience members reported seeing 2 on the turf

it was humid as hell too

I've been listening to some shows from this year over the past few days.  The Cadets have many things to be proud of this year.  But one of the things I think they can really hang their hat on, is the strength of their euphoniums.  It's one of the corps greatest assets!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

I've been listening to some shows from this year over the past few days.  The Cadets have many things to be proud of this year.  But one of the things I think they can really hang their hat on, is the strength of their euphoniums.  It's one of the corps greatest assets!

I thought I was the person who noticed how strong their Euphs are, especially in Sensamaya. 

GOOD AFTERNOON CADETS!!! 1 MORE DAY UNTIL THE START OF YOUR JOURNEY TO HISTORY!! 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

last full rehearsal day of the season!

I know I'm a few days late, but I was pretty much dead when you said Cadets put some "stank" on Sensamaya. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

is that not something people say? is that not also what they did?

It is what people say...it's just been a while since I've been around others who say that lol...

And you're d@mn right that's what they did lol...

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1