Cadets 2018

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Weather looks typically Cadets style for camp this weekend outside of Harrisburg, PA. 40s during the day with no snow or other precip.

I dunno, that sounds like Bluecoats style weather.  But does weather really have a style?

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Weather looks typically Cadets style for camp this weekend outside of Harrisburg, PA. 40s during the day with no snow or other precip.

Besides, who says we can't  go stylin' by taking a comfortable winter's dip in the balmy waters.

3062553_G.jpg

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I dunno, that sounds like Bluecoats style weather.  But does weather really have a style?

nah, Cadets can sometimes get sun.

Bluecoats are in that from Syracuse (Lake Onondaga) to Detroit band of Lake Erie weather where grey sky is a normal fixture for many months

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Besides, who says we can't  go stylin' by taking a comfortable winter's dip in the balmy waters.

3062553_G.jpg

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

3062553_G.jpg

Was this your audition tape for River City Rhythm or Minnesota Brassmen? Is this how that show got the name "Drum Beauty?"

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

40's locally but mild and should see some sun. at least thats the prediction locally today. Could totally change by morning LOL

27 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

40's locally but mild and should see some sun. at least thats the prediction locally today. Could totally change by morning LOL

We're going to that Italian Lake festival thing Saturday, so we are definitely keeping an eye on the 'Burg forecast. Bringing a variety of winter gear.  LOL.

7 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

We're going to that Italian Lake festival thing Saturday, so we are definitely keeping an eye on the 'Burg forecast. Bringing a variety of winter gear.  LOL.

i know other plans were made for me, i just haven't been told what they are yet LOL

• Haha 1