The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

Support and represent your corps to the fullest! I will be starting a BD 2018 thread soon myself. Happy early 70th Cavies and welcome back to the top five!! 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Well, Boston and Cadets have a 2018 thread.... and I am also excited gor the 2018 season! GO CAVIES!! HAPPY 70TH!

Love it.  

An big anniversary as they're reemerging stronger than they have been in awhile?  Awesome.  Can't wait to see what they do.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Well, Boston and Cadets have a 2018 thread.... and I am also excited gor the 2018 season! GO CAVIES!! HAPPY 70TH!

It's never really too soon, is it? Looking forward to a great 2018 overall and for The Cavaliers (and one or two others) in particular.

@Hook'emCavies, start saving personal days and pennies for that finals trip next year.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

It's never really too soon, is it? Looking forward to a great 2018 overall and for The Cavaliers (and one or two others) in particular.

@Hook'emCavies, start saving personal days and pennies for that finals trip next year.

That is what I am doing! I plan on taking all of finals week off just to go to finals next year.