The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

15 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Never heard a tape before. This was interesting. I assume tapes from earlier shows would provide different kinds of feedback.

Yeah, Finals tapes are never a time of criticism. They are always about letting the members/staff know what is on fire for the last run of the season. No critique will help fix anything as the final run is going on.

24 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Yeah, Finals tapes are never a time of criticism. They are always about letting the members/staff know what is on fire for the last run of the season. No critique will help fix anything as the final run is going on.

Exactly, would love to here tapes from the regionals to get a better idea of how scoring was decided.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:50 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

Me neither. But I am already excited for June. Lol!!

While we are experiencing downtime here, this occurred to me: Hook'emCavies profile photo displays "Boston" prominently on his T-shirt. I always think BAC when I first see it, then just as quickly dismiss it. No problem, of course. But Hook'em, why not a photo with a Cavies T-shirt on?

8 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

While we are experiencing downtime here, this occurred to me: Hook'emCavies profile photo displays "Boston" prominently on his T-shirt. I always think BAC when I first see it, then just as quickly dismiss it. No problem, of course. But Hook'em, why not a photo with a Cavies T-shirt on?

Lol it is actually a Houston Dynamo t-shirt. 

21 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Lol it is actually a Houston Dynamo t-shirt. 

Haha. I always read that as Boston. Okay, then. Still, Cavies, right?

Go Houston Dynamo!

• Like 1