The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

By the way guys Texas is about to get hit by a hurricane... Houston is expected to get 2 feet of water. Hopefully it doesnt cause serious damage.

Tons of Houston Cavaliers that need to stay safe with you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

By the way guys Texas is about to get hit by a hurricane... Houston is expected to get 2 feet of water. Hopefully it doesnt cause serious damage.

Mike: If a wave washes you this way, there's a spare bed here you can use as long as your snoring isn't as loud as a synth full of tubas and your jokes are better (and cleaner) than the Cavies'.

This LIer who has seen his full of hurricanes wishes you to be safe. Be surprised when you see what might wash up after the rain subsides. Perhaps enough coins and old doubloons to pay your way to Finals next year.  Stay strong. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Lol I live on the third floor in my apartment. They can crash here if they need too. I am hopeful that things will be alright

nah, those TX drummers will be seeing how fast the winds will be spinning those quads and whether the Cavs can still hit them.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Mike: If a wave washes you this way, there's a spare bed here you can use as long as your snoring isn't as loud as a synth full of tubas and your jokes are better (and cleaner) than the Cavies'.

This LIer who has seen his full of hurricanes wishes you to be safe. Be surprised when you see what might wash up after the rain subsides. Perhaps enough coins and old doubloons to pay your way to Finals next year.  Stay strong. 

Hahaha thank ya! 

Will do and I hope to make it to finals next summer! :)

• Like 3