The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

17 hours ago, Tim K said:

Personally I think a God is a fan of all the corps equally, but it's not the Cavaliers that make me think religious thoughts when their show is over, it's Blue Knights. Since "Avian" in 2012, as soon as BK finishes, I always have the same the same thought: "God only knows what that show is about." Only kidding Blue Knights fans.

I'm sure God was a Cavies fan in 1990 with one of my favorite Cavies moments, their amazing arrangement of John Rutter's "All Things Bright and Beautiful."

Oh I agree! Awesome post!

Guys and gals, i have power! WOOOOOOO

• Like 2

Mostly just a bump to the Cavies thread. But strolling around the trucks at the Centerville, OH show this year, I began to want a good documentary about drum corps backstage. The logistics of everything, who manages and how it gets done. Also watched the Mandarins MMs piecing together their fountain pens props. Bit of a chore as they also try to get prepped and psyched for performance.

IMG_1534

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey does anyone here have some type of contact information to Colt Foutz?

Back when Myspace was the "deal" he actually sent me a friend request and we talked about cavies off and on. Would be interesting to catch up with him after 9 to 10 years

No idea. And I assume you've done  the usual search steps.

It's off topic, and hope you don't mind, but are you doing okay there in Houston?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey does anyone here have some type of contact information to Colt Foutz?

Back when Myspace was the "deal" he actually sent me a friend request and we talked about cavies off and on. Would be interesting to catch up with him after 9 to 10 years

(@ColtFoutz) | Twitter

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colt-Foutz/104498199752656

https://www.linkedin.com/in/coltfoutz/

google not working on third floor yet?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

No idea. And I assume you've done  the usual search steps.

It's off topic, and hope you don't mind, but are you doing okay there in Houston?

I am ok in Houston. A good part of the city is under water still, but I am ok on the north west side. Been busy at work (I work at heb) but it I want to help pwople in need, so it is a plus.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, xandandl said:

C'mon man, I do not twitter. Lol

But now I see the facebook account... lol wow... 

Thank you :) 

Edited by Hook'emCavies

15 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am ok in Houston. A good part of the city is under water still, but I am ok on the north west side. Been busy at work (I work at heb) but it I want to help pwople in need, so it is a plus.

Glad you're okay!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just skimming through and man, I am glad to see Hook'em doing well after the Houston devastation. I haven't been as active because of school, and just not a lot of newsworthy things I've heard. Also, about Colt Foutz, I purchased a copy of the book and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm happy to see everyone is doing alright! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1