The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

13 hours ago, littlejaw said:

Well if you sleep on the cobra you fall at Finals. So clearly for protection.

That didn't become a thing until after I aged out (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth).  Of course back then there were two entrances to the cafeteria and all the rooms near the library were an open area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just heard material from the brass camp this past weekend in the Inside Access page.

Oh my, I am even more excited. Lots of progress has been made since January camp! Lots of changes and tweaks too.

This hornline is going to be a monster this summer!  Very powerful, full, and well blended for March...

6 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Just heard material from the brass camp this past weekend in the Inside Access page.

Oh my, I am even more excited. Lots of progress has been made since January camp! Lots of changes and tweaks too.

This hornline is going to be a monster this summer!  Very powerful, full, and well blended for March...

Now that is excited! I am looking forward to seeing the show.. 

Just realized that it is March and there has been no show announcement. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

I got to see some of those as well. Pleasantly surprised to see my kid getting a run at one of the soloists slots. That would be a huge cherry on top for 2018, but quite honestly I'm just glad he's on the field and loves Drum Corps. Because you have to love it to be any good at it. :-) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Now that is excited! I am looking forward to seeing the show.. 

Just realized that it is March and there has been no show announcement. 

You're right. It's getting time for more information.