The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

Just as last year, this year's NBA playoff headlines are keeping drum corps front and center and making me anxious for the June start.

Is this LeBron's age out year?

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Just as last year, this year's NBA playoff headlines are keeping drum corps front and center and making me anxious for the June start.

Is this LeBron's age out year?

no it's LeBoeuf's first year there.:bigsmile:

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Gotta keep in mind that my perspective is "Parent Hype" and "parents don't know anything"...but I've seen the opening movement rehearsals...and as a PARENT...who doesn't know ANYTHING...I'm quite pleased so far with where 2018 Cavaliers is headed. Remember though...Parent Hype is worthless. :-) 

I respectfully DISAGREE..there's one guy marching who appreciates YOUR Hype...........Your Son !:alien:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Greens said:

I'm excited about the show myself...I wonder when will we get the repertoire :whistle:

Well...I've heard it all...but again, I'm a Popcorn Eating Parent...and my son would have to hold the staff back from killing me if I revealed anything...so he could in turn kill me himself. I'm sure they'll announce something soon...like maybe on 6/21 :bigsmile:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Greens said:

I'm excited about the show myself...I wonder when will we get the repertoire :whistle:

Don’t know about the announcement but the songs make a lot of sense with the theme and composers. Definitely seem well integrated.

• Like 2