The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

29 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Well...he is...but I'm more worried about the entire Cavaliers staff taking me behind the bleachers with a bag of hammers. They have left no ambiguity whatsoever that they don't want any show details leaking ( as I'm sure all Corps do). 

In the old days it would have been a very large paddle or a very sharp razor..But that was long ago:120_speaking_head:

Edited by Old Cavalier

You could make out the side of a prop in the Cavalier's instagram story from this evening. I went to go back and screenshot it but it was already deleted. What they just put up showed a speaker on the field too. All I could tell about the prop was that it had wheels and looked to be something like a screen, not entirely sure. 

31 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

You could make out the side of a prop in the Cavalier's instagram story from this evening. I went to go back and screenshot it but it was already deleted. What they just put up showed a speaker on the field too. All I could tell about the prop was that it had wheels and looked to be something like a screen, not entirely sure. 

The screen is where the corps views Hook'Em's motivational talks and tic-cleaning. The wheels are necessary to get it back to Texas for re-load. :mat:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, xandandl said:

The screen is where the corps views Hook'Em's motivational talks and tic-cleaning. The wheels are necessary to get it back to Texas for re-load. :mat:

YEE HAW! lol and hurry up and get here so I can watch them wheels turn! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow...that last note!!! Me likey. Sounding good.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

(Sigh)... I can not wait until they Houston, I mean, Katy show :)

Me either. I’m flying in for the Denton, Katy, San Antonio and Mesquite shows. Very excited.