The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

Cavies were great tonight. What looked to me like a clearly tighter shows. BD is good, too. But as I posted in the show thread, BD speakers were awful. Cavies had things set up perfectly.

Cavies are very much in the running this year and will surprise the field at how strong they finish.

• Like 4

So....love the score the men put up last night...

Turns out there were some pretty major issues with the tarps and that 4 MM's hit the ground during the show including a tenor drummer. So clearly not their smoothest run. And yet...only 1.25 short of Devils head to head. One can only imagine what will happen as this is ironed out. 

27 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

So....love the score the men put up last night...

Turns out there were some pretty major issues with the tarps and that 4 MM's hit the ground during the show including a tenor drummer. So clearly not their smoothest run. And yet...only 1.25 short of Devils head to head. One can only imagine what will happen as this is ironed out. 

Wonder how they’re going to fix this. Maybe change the placement of the tarps on field? It’s a great GE effect, hope they figure it out. 

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Wonder how they’re going to fix this. Maybe change the placement of the tarps on field? It’s a great GE effect, hope they figure it out. 

Won’t be an issue indoors with no wind. Outdoors I’m not sure. There were also some placement/folding glitches last night as well that I’m sure they’ll figure out. 

1 hour ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Won’t be an issue indoors with no wind. Outdoors I’m not sure. There were also some placement/folding glitches last night as well that I’m sure they’ll figure out. 

Is the new closer in?