The Cavaliers 2018, 70 years of excellence

This is a bit random, but does anyone know why they moved the Houston show to Katy? It is quite a bit more expensive and now it is a bit more expensive. And I know at a lot of venues you have to pay for parking, but we didn't have to pay for parking at the berry center. Was it a schedule conflict?

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

This is a bit random, but does anyone know why they moved the Houston show to Katy? It is quite a bit more expensive and now it is a bit more expensive. And I know at a lot of venues you have to pay for parking, but we didn't have to pay for parking at the berry center. Was it a schedule conflict?

Well TOC shows are out on by DCI correct? So I guess DCI has interest in moving the show. My guess may be more available seats on the front sideline. Or maybe even the fees to use the stadium are lower for comporable seating.

36 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Well TOC shows are out on by DCI correct? So I guess DCI has interest in moving the show. My guess may be more available seats on the front sideline. Or maybe even the fees to use the stadium are lower for comporable seating.

That could be it...  I do know that this stadium was extremely expensive to build. Ahh, I am sure they have their reasons.

• Like 1