Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

7 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

To be fair, Hopkins hasn't  ruined the Cadets.  One might believe he's contributed to a decline or inhibited their continuous success. But he has hardly ruined them .  Being 7th is hardly ruined and far from unfixable.

What is the financial state of the organization in recent years under his leadership?

22 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Yeah, because they struggle with that.

Well in my opinion....they do struggle with that. (See the word opinion...yup people actually post their opinions) 

3 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

What is the financial state of the organization in recent years under his leadership?

I don't know and you likely don't either. I'd be curious though.  I have heard, rumors of course, there have been requests for loans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Well in my opinion....they do struggle with that. (See the word opinion...yup people actually post their opinions) 

I know people have opinions so thanks for the snarkiness.  However, people generally support their opinions.  So how are they struggling with 18 championships?  

11 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Based purely on their 990, its not as weak as youre making it out to be. A nonprofit of YEA's size can run budget  deficits, and said deficits are smaller than they were in years past. Meanwhile they have a solid amount of cash reserves on hand and still have a lot of assets.

However i believe he is the highest paid person in dci. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cleveland1 said:

Based purely on their 990, its not as weak as youre making it out to be. A nonprofit of YEA's size can run budget  deficits, and said deficits are smaller than they were in years past. Meanwhile they have a solid amount of cash reserves on hand and still have a lot of assets.

However i believe he is the highest paid person in dci. 

True. There are a number of corps much worse off.