Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

22 hours ago, Cappybara said:

As a Washington sports fan, I have a hard time deciding whether I hate Dallas or Philly more

as a Washington sports fan - just go ahead and hate your whole doomed sport fan life lol

I follow the Baltimore teams for obvious reasons vs. DC even though I live closer to DC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldcadetsop said:

Did they announce publically or to a friend at a bbq? Big difference.

One told me to my face at dinner last night.  The other told me over the phone today.  That's reliable enough for me to say I know 2 staff members who will not be returning to their corps.  They get to decide when/how to make it public.  I'm just interested in if anyone else is hearing actual changes from actual staff members and how much movement that might indicate.  It's like an earthquake monitoring system - what foreshocks can we detect and how much of an event after Labor Day can we expect based on that actual data? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

as a Washington sports fan - just go ahead and hate your whole doomed sport fan life lol

I follow the Baltimore teams for obvious reasons vs. DC even though I live closer to DC

It's what I grew up supporting and I'm a loyal person haha so I'm gonna stick with them through the misery and rare moments where we have a competent franchise

2 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

Thank you for actually talking about staff changes in a post that should have been titled "Rumors & discussion of 3 different corps'. Oh...and Boston doesn't rehearse in Boston - all their camps are in Tampa, FL.  This would mean comparing them to a sports team, would require use of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers instead of the Boston Red Sox....er....um...oh dear.  :sarcasm:

Love you guys!!  

Boston's camps are actually held in Bradenton,FL at Lakewood Ranch HS. Tampa is actually about an hour north of here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

Boston doesn't rehearse in Boston - all their camps are in Tampa, FL.  .  :sarcasm:

Love you guys!!  

So much misinformation  is posted on DCP daily, that I can't be expected to correct the record on here ALL the time... ( lol!)

Boston has practice/ audition " camps " in Vermont, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas. ( locations can sometimes vary a bit from year to year )   Boston's most extensive pre seaaon " rehearsal" practice camps however,  and by far, are in New England..., and have been for decades. This past season, Boston's largest bulk,  of its pre season practice rehearsals took place in the Boston region. (  approx 90% of it ).  These move in camps for the Boston Crusaders took place this pre season, 3-4 hours drive north of Boston,... in Castleton, Vermont. Thanks for allowing me to correct any misinformation you might have had on this.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Longtime Mets, Jets, Nets, and Rutgers fan here.

Doomed to a life of misery.  :tongue:

59 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Jim is a Ravens fan.   Here's his reasoning:

He's from Cincinnati but there were no Bengals until he was older.  He was a Browns fan.  So when the Browns moved to Baltimore, he became a Ravens fan.  He never went back to the Browns after they got another team.  

He'll never be a Bears fan like me.  He says oh hell no. 

• Like 2