Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

39 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

So much misinformation  is posted on DCP daily, that I can't be expected to correct the record on here ALL the time... ( lol!)

Boston has practice/ audition " camps " in Vermont, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas. ( locations can sometimes vary a bit from year to year )   Boston's most extensive pre seaaon " rehearsal" practice camps however,  and by far, are in New England..., and have been for decades. This past season, Boston's largest bulk,  of its pre season practice rehearsals took place in the Boston region. (  approx 90% of it ).  These move in camps for the Boston Crusaders took place this pre season, 3-4 hours drive north of Boston,... in Castleton, Vermont. Thanks for allowing me to correct any misinformation you might have had on this.

Hello pot, meet kettle. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

So much misinformation  is posted on DCP daily, that I can't be expected to correct the record on here ALL the time... ( lol!)

Boston has practice/ audition " camps " in Vermont, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas. ( locations can sometimes vary a bit from year to year )   Boston's most extensive pre seaaon " rehearsal" practice camps however,  and by far, are in New England..., and have been for decades. This past season, Boston's largest bulk,  of its pre season practice rehearsals took place in the Boston region. (  approx 90% of it ).  These move in camps for the Boston Crusaders took place this pre season, 3-4 hours drive north of Boston,... in Castleton, Vermont. Thanks for allowing me to correct any misinformation you might have had on this.

I'm hoping they're in the Tampa area in February when we are there for our winter escape from Chicago. 

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim is a Ravens fan.   Here's his reasoning:

He's from Cincinnati but there were no Bengals until he was older.  He was a Browns fan.  So when the Browns moved to Baltimore, he became a Ravens fan.  He never went back to the Browns after they got another team.  

He'll never be a Bears fan like me.  He says oh hell no. 

He literally might be the only Browns fan who went with the Ravens.  LOL.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'm hoping they're in the Tampa area in February when we are there for our winter escape from Chicago. 

Stay tuned on Boston's winter camps.. as my understanding there may be a further 2018 adjustment to accommodate WGI Percussion and WGI Guard schedules regarding Boston's Jan- April camp schedules... perhaps the March camp. We'll learn more as the Corps decides to officially announce it. Boston does have its winter camp audition schedules posted on its website already.. If You and Hubby are in Florida, and you decide to go visit Boston's camp in Feb, then, maybe I'll catch you to say Hi.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

He literally might be the only Browns fan who went with the Ravens.  LOL.

I actually know several...

Also know a guy in Baltimore who ALWAYS loved the Browns and when the Ravens got here he started following them a bit but when the "new" Browns were formed he started following THEM. People do add things for sports (and drum corps)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I actually know several...

Also know a guy in Baltimore who ALWAYS loved the Browns and when the Ravens got here he started following them a bit but when the "new" Browns were formed he started following THEM. People do add things for sports (and drum corps)

Wow.... a rare breed. LOL.

I'm not sure I would ever go to the city of Cleveland wearing anything resembling Ravens gear.  :tongue:

And I LIKE Cleveland.  :smile:  Hung out at The Flats a few times over the years. (Long story.  LOL)  I remember the bar with the swimming pool in the middle of the outdoor area. Actually, I should say I barely remember that bar. :innocent:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fran Haring said:

Wow.... a rare breed. LOL.

I'm not sure I would ever go to the city of Cleveland wearing anything resembling Ravens gear.  :tongue:

And I LIKE Cleveland.  :smile:  Hung out at The Flats a few times over the years. (Long story.  LOL)  I remember the bar with the swimming pool in the middle of the outdoor area. Actually, I should say I barely remember that bar. :innocent:

" Cleveland ?.. Oh I've been there. I spent a week there one day ".... Casey Stengel, NY Yankees.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Stay tuned on Boston's winter camps.. as my understanding there may be a further 2018 adjustment to accommodate WGI Percussion and WGI Guard schedules regarding Boston's Jan- April camp schedules... perhaps the March camp. We'll learn more as the Corps decides to officially announce it. Boston does have its winter camp audition schedules posted on its website already.. If You and Hubby are in Florida, and you decide to go visit Boston's camp in Feb, then, maybe I'll catch you to say Hi.

Will do! 

• Like 1